Monthly Archives: June 2012

Living, breathing, wondering, reading
and writing about communication.

Making an Impact by Treading Lightly

We’ve all heard the phrase ‘going green’, and some of us might even have adopted the basic principles in our…

Quality Processes – The Language Style Guide

Lucinda Hooley, Executive Creative Director at Blue Moon, is committed to helping us to communicate effectively. Beyond the Blue Moon…

Green at Heart – Inspiring a Green Movement

“The human race is living beyond its means. The lifestyles and choices made by the wealthiest threaten our future while…

The Art of Creative Exchange

If only 7% of communication is verbal, how do we    understand the other 93%? Delving into the heart of…